Monday 1 August 2011

Facebook Backgrounds

Facebook Backgrounds happens to be a very popular search term just now. People from all over the world are looking to get a Facebook background to change the appearance of their profile. I thought it would be helpful to create this post to clear up a lot of the confusion surrounding the Facebook backgrounds and layouts market.

Can I Really Get a Facebook Background On My Profile?

Yes you can, but there is a catch. You see there is a program called 'Page Rage' which allows you to apply Facebook backgrounds and layouts to your profile for free, however only people that have downloaded and installed the plugin by 'Page Rage' are able to see the layouts. So what does this mean for you? Well, you can still go ahead and do this, after all it is 100% Free, however it is best if you make your friends aware of this too so that they can also download and install the plugin. This means that both yourself and all of your friends will be able to view each others Facebook profiles and the awesome layouts you choose to go with them :-)

Where Do I Find Facebook Backgrounds?

I have created another blog that acts as a source of Facebook backgrounds, you can check it out by clicking here


Are These Facebook Backgrounds Safe To Use?

100% Safe! I use them myself personally and I would never use something that is risky or dangerous.


Can You Walk Me Through Applying A Background To Facebook?

I made a Youtube video for this very question, you know just because I am such a helpful guy and all

No comments:

Post a Comment